About this blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mani Pedi

Photobucket

Guess where? Clue: When you come here you often hear the words, mani and pedi. Also you won't see a lot of men here. It's the ladies' territory! Tomorrow I'll post just what we're looking at here.

I was supposed to enter this for City Daily Photo Theme Day, but for the life of me, I can't remember my username! Haha! And so I can't log in, even with email. So there. I will just have to email the admins so I won't be so kawawa, as we might say in our lingo.

2 comments:

arabesque said...

oh no! hate that when it happens, and the more you want to recall it, the more you can't. ^0^
good luck with your u.name.

gr8 and cool reflection foto btw. ^0^

Kaori said...

It always takes me awhile to log in too :-)

Looks like a great place to relax and get pretty nails!