About this blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Manila Ocean Park series part 2

Photobucket

Buhay na Karagatan means the "living seas." Below are some of the creatures you'll find in the park.

Photobucket

A sea slug of some sort, methinks. I didn't catch the name! Can anyone tell me what this is?

Photobucket


A spotted stingray. Yes, I am just making up the names as I go along.

Photobucket

Clownfish. This one I'm pretty sure I got the name right. It's also otherwise known as "Nemo!"

Tomorrow, my favorite creature!

2 comments:

Leif Hagen said...

Wonderful underwater fantasy photos! We have an underwater world like that one near here at the Mall of America, too!

mia said...

Thanks Leif! When I was young I was able to go to the Mall of America. But I don't remember an ocean park at all. I only remember riding the rollercoaster. Haha! I'm sure I would have had a lovely time if I'd been able to visit it. :)