About this blog

Sunday, August 1, 2010

And there was light

Photobucket

It's the first day of August, which means Theme Day again! Pretty soon it'll be the start of the -ber months and pretty soon it'll be Christmas! My favorite time of the year. Happy theme day folks! Here's the beautiful stained glass window at the Sanctuario de San Jose (Sanctuary of St.Joseph the Patriarch), a parish Church in Greenhills, Mandaluyong. Tomorrow I'll show you another one of their magnificent stained glass designs.


4 comments:

Kaori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaori said...

I thought for a minute you decided to start christmas a few months ahead of time, Mia! hehe. That's a beautiful stained glass :D

Hilda said...

Mia, where's the code? This won't show up in the theme day archive without the code. :(

And it's such a beautiful window. I love the choir of angels behind the Holy Family.

mia said...

Hi Ma'am Hilda! Err, no code. I still can't access my CDP account. Boo!